We are currently experiencing abnormally high volume for Homestead Exemption and Senior Freeze applications.
Please allow up to 30 days to complete the validation process at this time. These will be reflected online in August when the Tax Roll is open for public inspection. We thank you in advance for your patience during these challenging times.
For details about how to apply for Homestead Exemption and Senior Freeze please email: Appointments@STPAO.org
To apply for Homestead Exemption, you will need your driver’s license or voter’s registration that reflects your current address. You will also need a copy of your recorded cash sale/deed.
To apply for a Senior Freeze, you will need proof of age and your 2019 federal tax returns. showing a combined Adjusted Gross Income of $100,000 or less.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to use these forms.
Please follow the instructions
1. Click on the form to download
2. Fill in the text boxes with the correct content
3. Save the pdf to your computer
4. Send the form to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. On the email subject field, put the name of the form you are sending
La. Tax Commission Forms can be found on their website: www.latax.state.la.us