Homestead Exemption and Senior Freeze applications are not provided online. These forms must be submitted in person at one of our office locations.
To apply for Homestead Exemption, please bring your driver’s license or voter’s registration that reflects your current address. You will also need to submit a copy of your recorded cash sale/deed.
To apply for a Senior Freeze, please bring proof of age and your prior year’s federal tax returns. Please call our office for more details.
LAT-5 is Due April 1st. Please mail to PO BOX 52928 Shreveport, LA 71135
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to use these forms.
Please follow the instructions
1. Click on the form to download
2. Fill in the text boxes with the correct content
3. Save the pdf to your computer
4. Send the form to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. On the email subject field, put the name of the form you are sending
La. Tax Commission Forms can be found on their website: www.latax.state.la.us
All publications are also available at both office locations.